Nanoose Library Community Hall
We are pleased to offer our community hall for rent!
Please review the calendar for availability and fill out the Booking Request Form.
(there must be 30 mins between bookings)
Please book for the entire time you're in the hall, including setup and breakdown.
Please do not pay for your rental until one or two business days before your booking.
Rate: $20 per hour OR $200 per day
You get access to our hall with a capacity of 99 people, 2 washrooms, a kitchen, chairs, tables, and a large parking lot and grassy area if needed.
If you would like to see the space, simply stop into the library during business hours and speak with one of our volunteers.
Please check our availability here: HALL CALENDAR
If the date and time you're interested in is available, please begin your booking by filling out this Rental Agreement form: RENTAL AGREEMENT
You will receive a response and confirmation from us within a couple of business days. Please do not pay until JUST before your booked date :)
If you have further questions - please use the Contact Us page.
Things the hall does and does not have available:
- pull down screen and projector for a laptop or jump drive
- speakers with Bluetooth and microphone
- 8 foot banquets tables and chairs
- card tables
- tabletop podium
- kitchen with: fridge, stove, kettle, coffee urn, dishwasher, cutlery, plates, bowls, coffee cups, SOME cooking/prepping items, wash clothes, towels, garbage bags
Does NOT have:
- kitchen does NOT have: a large variety of pots, pans, serving dishes, water glasses, wine glasses etc., linens